Labels

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Nuts


I baked these a long time ago (maybe three weeks?) and I'm just now getting around to blogging them.  It took me forever to find the recipe that I used - I forgot to bookmark it - but I finally found it:  Butter Pecan Cookies.

The cookies turned out great - they were very simple, but delicious.  I used my regular cookie sheets again (instead of air-bake) and they didn't spread out at all.  My wife said that these were the best cookies (or biscotti) I've made since starting this asinine project, and I think I agree.  Yum, yum, yum.  Oh, and...yum.

I'll give these a 9.5 on the totally arbitrary Clark scale of baked goodness.

I've been baking more cookies than biscotti lately...time for a change, maybe.

1 comment:

  1. The blog where you got the recipe (Simply Recipes) is one of my very favorite cooking blogs--she generally has great recipes. I bet Todd would love these, I think I'll try them!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog