Labels

Friday, October 8, 2010

Cinnamon graham crackers


Originally, my ingredient for element 6 (Carbon) was cinnamon.  But when I started looking for cinnamon cookie recipes, I stumbled across this great recipe for Cinnamon Graham Crunchy Cookies.

I made these quite a while ago and I'm just now getting around to this blog post, so I don't remember much about baking them (memory is the second thing to go...I forget what the first thing is).  I do know that they turned out much better than the last few batches of cookies I'd tried.  I baked them on regular baking sheets instead of my air-bake sheets, and they didn't spread out very much at all.  The combination of the cinnamon-y crumbs, the chocolate chips, and the pecans was delightful.  I took three plates' worth to the Virginia Mennonite Relief Sale for their baked goods sale - hopefully whoever bought them thought they were yummy!

I'll give these a rating of 8 out of 10 - hopefully the next batch will be even better!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I ever got to eat any of those, and they sounded so good! Guess I'll just have to make some myself...sigh....!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog